lørdag den 4. september 2010

Yus blog - Gleipnir.

This guy again and yes expect my walls of text again as they will smite the cells of your brain if you listen to them closely. . .

its been a bit since my last blog i guess, still no Vlog? Screw me and the videocamera and lets hope for some better news about this very soon ;)

Todays topic is the twistedness of this whole world.
And please know i have very bad toothache while writing this cause a german dentist fucked some of my teeth up while trying to fix a hole -_-" never go to a cheap and fast doctor if you travel much!

So far for my time in LA, the city i consider the most as my favorite and my most hated one, i lost something and more. . .in return it gave me something and changed me.
Not telling im not Yu anemore, cause i will always be Yu and noone else,
but in each day of your life you do your steps, some faster some slower, some more some less.
Since i am in LA the steps got bigger and more, more things happen constantly, even when i rest my head works twice as much about things that i usually wouldnt bother about.
As you know, im a little guy from a little town, as i was a kid the world looked so big to me, i loved to adventure and to explore. Now that i am grown up some more, this world became smaller, you always meet twice, everything seems so close. Still i love adventure and exploration, it just became more defined. . .as it gets me into trouble sometimes.
In all of this, LA gave me changes, like bugfixes to myself that were needed in this city.
I knew people who came here and changed their entire kind, some to the good, some to the bad. . .
All in one, LA leaves its mark on you if you stay for longer.

Im filled with melancholy and a sad longing for romantic things,
dont we all remember when we walked down the nightstreets with a good friend as we notice the sun is coming up? Or when you ran through the pouring rain, just to get to someone and spend them company as they suffered a loss of love? When you listened to a new bought cd with a friend and you started singing along as the night already passed again. . .
the morning brings reality and as i am nocturnal to no end, each morning i realize.
Those solutions to fullfill my longing are quite simple, but every single way is paved with many sacrifices for me, im constantly hoping to be fast enough, im praying for more time. . .in the end, this will proof if i am the hero of time or not!

Every step i take, as if its meant to be a mistake to someone, but you cant just wait, you gotta move! You might know, i really like mythology, as like the Norse-Mythology and so on.
One of those who became a very close one to me is the Fenryr-Story.
Maybe you also know one of my favorite Games Final Fantasy 7 includes Cloud Strife with the association as the wolf, in the Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Link is becoming a wolf too. . .you might find some connection.
The wolf always played a carrying role for me, aswell with the story of Fenryr!

Gleipnir shall just be a memory for me now as i developed something new inside of me,
like i told you before, its not just me the Phoenix, but i am also the Wolf. . .and i will survive!

On here i wanna thank everyone again who crossed my way!
As Shakespeare once said "for theres neither good or bad but thinking makes it so",
i dont care if any of you has been bad to me or good, im thankful for being able to meet you and youve been a piece of this puzzle, this path im walking, without you it wouldnt be the same and im happy it is the way it is, as i am happy to been through many things that just made me become myself!

I realized that even the deepest scar can be the biggest fortune, if you use it the correct way!

This is just deepspacing a twisted mind, in a twisted and twilight world - its just me.

Feel free to be yourself, youre gonna be a rarity by doing so!

-

YPX

1 kommentar:

Anonym sagde ...

Han kan bare noget med ord!!